clean slate.

It's Monday and no, I am not feeling lazy, down or on the Blues Bandwagon with the rest of the world. In fact, I'm pretty psyched about nothing. I am determined to make this week work wonders for me. And that began with me giving myself a good treat during lunch. I got myself a Trophy (ice cream) and you have no idea how good it felt like to sink my teeth into that sweet vanilla and chocolate.

It's the 22nd of March and in 9 days, this month will end. This month has been hectic for me and there are no signs that it will slow down. There are so many things that I need to do but I just don't feel like doing them all in this month, get it? It's a little bit silly, I know. To procrastinate is in itself a silly thing to do; what more to procrastinate and to carry everything forward to the next month when they could very well be over and done with like now.

But I cannot help it. I somehow feel like I have set this month aside for certain things and I am currenly content to leave it at it's status quo. So, whatever is there for me to do will be done next month. I know that 9 days is such a waste of time. Time waits for no one. A minute will make a difference to your decisions. But I need to slow down somehow. This fast pace is not doing me any good.

Most importantly, I need to begin on a clean slate. Because I have a good feeling that next month would somehow or rather be better.

It's a sleepy afternoon and I've got the thickest document on my table for me to vet. I've started a bit and I'm starting to feel annoyed by the bad use of language. My English is not perfect, no, but to have so many mistakes like "the followings" (when it should be "the following"), "shall means" (shall mean) and "upon requested" (when it should be "upon request") is just making my blood go upstairs. Haish.

Probably, it's time for me to get some cupcakes. What's up with me and sweet things? Tsk.

I would really like to get my dose of happy today, but he seems so busy. And I'm busy too.

April, come quick. I need the clean slate.


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts