April 04, 2010

while blogger let me out.

I don't know if I was the only one affected but Blogspot couldn't be accessed on Friday. What a shame. I had so many things to write about then. I felt so many different things all at once. And when that happens, I always feel the need to write it down. For memory's sake. But that's alright, I guess. I'll do it now.

Thursday night:
I got more than I bargained for. Thursday night was a great end to my really long week and a great start to my long weekend. We played 2 hours instead of the normal 1-hour game. We ran and had so much fun. I scored a minimum of 5 goals and we weren't just being silly this time! We were really, really playing but having so much fun at the same time! And one of the best things about it was that Abdul followed me this time around! I knew that he had the time of his life as well. I didn't care if I got scolded for coming back wayyy beyond my curfew on that night. Like really. I was ready for it all. Because I had too much fun! And the best thing is that I could sleep the entire morning if I liked because I was ON LEAVE on Friday! Oh yeah!

And that's exactly what I did. I slept. I thought of taking the opportunity to get a little run in the park that morning, seeing that I had the time and everything. But sleep is what I needed most. And that I did. I woke up due to hunger pangs though. And had a slice of bread with butter and honey to go. Then, I was up and ready for my Friday mission. Yeap, I am a girl on a mission. Left for Shah Alam and started roaming all the familiar places. I went in and out of malls taking everything in. Met Hunny and Kamalia. It was really good to see them. Naturally they were disturbed that I was walking alone. They kept on asking me if I was "jiwa kacau". I was a tad bit jiwa kacau to be honest. But all was actually good.

Oh, did I tell you that we turned 5 on Friday? I spent it alone but it was all good. Because I spent so much time with him on Thursday; lunch, football friendly at Uniten after work and 2-hour futsal session afterwards. We both devoted so much of our time on Thursday doing the things we both love. I am so in love with this man. 5 years ago, I said YES when he asked me whether or not I will be his girlfriend. I will say yes to him a 1000 times over for growing up and growing old with me. I cannot say how much in love I am with him because you wouldn't understand ;)

Anyways, my mission sort of failed on Friday and it was very disappointing. I fell asleep to Chef at Home.

Went out with my mom. It was all good. We were laughing and being crazy and walking and talking and eating like crazy girls. And who would have thought? My mission was completed come Saturday afternoon. I am such a happy cow! ;)

Tomorrow will be a working day. No, I'm not ecstatic about it. But I'll take it all in. InsyaAllah.

I need a new MP3.

Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

No comments: