interesting?

Here are the rules to accept this award :

1)Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
2)Pass this award to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered.
3)Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won the award.
4)State seven things about yourself.


 Thanks to Faryn, I got my first blog award. Blog mengarut ini pun berjaya merangkul award. Syabas, muahahaha.

Exclusion Clause: 
Though I'm not exactly a rule breaker, I ain't exactly a follower. I do blog hop, tapi kebanyakan masanya, saya lupa blog apa nama dia sebab dia linked to another blog, which is linked to another blog, etc. Maka, saya tak akan tag atau link 15 blogs tersebut. Plus, I know that some people don't really want their blogs to be linked. So, I won't be linking ;) 


There's some(7)things about Honey(star):


  1. Saya jalan laju dan tak tahan orang yang jalan lembab. We ain't got all day, sister. Jangan asyik bercengkerama, sightseeing tak tentu masa. Time and tide waits for no one. Just move fast already.
  2. I'm not exactly the type to hold grudges; but seems like I don't forget events (or words passed) very easily. I like to remember details, especially dates and colours.
  3. I have to concentrate one thing at a time. I hate it when people interupt me; especially when I'm so immensed in my work, etc.
  4. There's nothing wrong with walking in malls alone, eating alone, etc. Being alone does not depict loneliness. It portrays independence.
  5. I know that I am a gadget lover. Yet, at the same time, I am SO in denial.
  6. I'm starting to think that it's pretty pointless to have a Facebook account. But I'm keeping mine for "keeping in touch's" sake.
  7. I love to dream but I'm not a dreamer. Get it? 





I'm really not that interesting, you see? Hehee. I have small groups of friends and always, always stick to people who make me feel comfortable the most. 
Ini sebagai menjawab tag. Hehee. Proper update will ensue (soon), hopefully. Atau mungkin tidak. Iron Chef malam ni ke?







Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

mirasalehin_ said…
kakakakakakakakak :)
yes, i agree, akak jalan laju. and sejak adik masuk college, memang annoying pon bila org terlalu lembab. nak lepuk2 je.

I'll cu on thursday :)
Haneesa said…
memang la jalan laju! i cannot tahan lembapan semulajadi okayyyyyy.

we thought you are coming to upm today. your reminder bunyibunyi tadi. heheheh. so we brought "that thing". :D

thursday kakak ada futsal! balik laaaaaaa! nak tunjuk something!!!!
Aznyda said…
Nisa, I agree dengan No.4 tu. Like 200% agree. Hehe
Haneesa said…
nyda: kannn! there is nothing wrong with it and i don't get it why ppl stare at us when we're walking alone and giving all the kesian looks! hehe. thanks for dropping a comment! :)
Aznyda said…
Tu la kan!

Personally, I rasa annoyed bila orang kata mcm sedih kalau jalan sorang or makan sorang. Walking alone bukan maksudnya kita takde kawan or pathetic ke ape kan. I dont like it bila I bgtau yang I tengah jalan2 kat mall sorang2, people will be like "ala, kesiannya. kenapa tak ajak tadi. Okay tak sorang tu?" bla bla bla.

Sometimes kita rasa nak jalan sorang2, sometimes kita nak ada orang teman.

So after this, if we terserempak each other kat Alamanda sorang2, mesti kita rasa nak tergelak kan. hehe =)

I dah lama baca blog you, tapi segan nak comment. hehe
Haneesa said…
betul! there are days when we just need some time alone. those comments are biasa and i take it in a stride.

because i know that no matter how "alone" we are, there are always others who fail the exact same way. time alone is good. time with friends is good.

what's important is the balance.

lepas ni mmg akan tergelak kalau nampak u jalan sendiri hahahahha. because i might be alone as well. as we like it :)

glad you've been reading whatever crap i've been writing.

good to know ;)
Aznyda said…
No, it's not crap. Of course it's not. =) We are all entitled to express our thoughts kan.

At least we know we are real, kan? hehe

Okay see u around, Nisa!

Popular Posts