my day is made.

This morning I woke up to an abundance of good news. Alhamdulillah. I didn’t need to call Chambers to know the good news because the good news is the talk of the town right now. I’ve been getting calls and smses day in day out about it and that has made is still making me very, very happy indeed. I will soon be a career woman, InsyaAllah.
I was in the midst of writing my Malaysian Adventure when Hood called. She was in the area with Nik. She dropped by just to say hi and to hug me and to tell me that she loved me. I love my friends very, very much and I find that simple gestures really define a good friendship and really make a good day even better.
And so, my day is really made today, Alhamdulillah.
The rest of my Penang adventure is on the way! Just wait okay!

Comments

Popular Posts