uninspiring.

It's a little bit impossible to get anything done at the moment and I don't know why. I'll take it on the weather because it has been quite literally like hell of late.

No amount of water can keep me sane and I'm always sleepy. Tsk. It doesn't help that I wish for holidays like ALL THE TIME.

I just came to the real realisation that Jaja is really married and that I will no longer have sleepovers at 6/6L. That was like my second home for the LONGEST time. Okay, I'm getting a little bit emotional now.

I have always loved Malacca although it is hotter than any other state AT ALL TIMES (not just during the hot season). We missed out on cendol and laksa baba yesterday. We missed out on Pak Putra. One day is never enough where Malacca is concerned.

I miss the good old times.

I miss my boyfriend.

I wish I could repeat this weekend a thousand times over because my Kesayangans never fail to give me anything less than great fun loving time.

My playlist is on replay at the moment and I'm annoyed but I'm not changing the songs.

It's clear that I'm uninspired. Isn't it?

Comments

Popular Posts