show me your vajayjay

(sounds a tad crude when I put it that way, right?)

Truthfully, I did not understand what all the fuss is about. There are a group of people encouraging girls of all ages, shapes and sizes to join in the “Bare it All” (or something to that effect) Campaign, and I agreed with one of the girls interviewed about the part where it’s personal.

Yes, whether or not you decide to wear your undies (or not) is a matter of preference. If you have the skin to show, then why not? Right?

But now that I’ve read arguments from both sides of the coin, I’m more inclined to agree with the faction which pleads young girls to not join the campaign.

It’s not solely about us not wearing panties, if you think about it properly.

Because like I said earlier, it really is a matter of preference. If you’re used to having your nipples poking out of your top, so be it. If you really can’t be bothered about your butt crack, I don’t see why I should.

But for those who have never done such things (being not wearing bras and panties when going out), I think they shouldn’t start.

Because like I said, it’s not about us not wearing our undies per se. It is a lot more about the connotation of what such activity condones. Yes, you guessed it: Free Sex. Okay, so you might not be having free sex on V-Day just because you decide to leave your panties off. Anyone could be doing that and end up not doing anything apart from punching the buttons of the remote control at home.

But I’m thinking, why else would you want to leave your panties off if you’re going out? Is it so that you could tell your partner “Yang, I left my panties off because I love you so much”?

Guys are simple human beings. When you say such things, the lower brain starts to think. Surely the upper brain can no longer function knowing that whatever the case may be, the lower brain is the bigger man. May the best man win?

But whatever the case may be, I know that some people would argue that the Campaign is actually pointless. And when something is so clearly pointless, that means that it’s harmless?

Well, to me, if you already know it’s pointless, why do you promote such things to such great lengths unless you have a hidden agenda of your own, like condoning free sex between partners maybe? Not all silly things end up being fun, lest you forget.

Seriously, I think people should think properly before they act. Surely, we have all done all kinds of stupid things before. Let’s not add this to that list.

There is a lot more to a relationship than sex. And there are so few virgins now, that you have no idea how much a virgin is worth. 

We’re literally priceless.

Comments

Popular Posts