hearts and kisses.


If everyday was like yesterday, I swear my heart would burst. We tend to have lovesick moments at weird times (and dates). I remember we didn't feel lovesick at all on our 2nd year anniversary although we were together at that time. And I admit it was dissappointing.

But I felt lovesick at another random time with absolutely no reason, well... just because.

But yesterday, we turned 58 ♥ (I managed to get the month right after not quite getting it right for about 3 months now. either terlebih atau terkurang. and yes, we celebrate monthly because we are gedik like that please and thank you). We shared a short hour lunching together. We treated each other to the things we love. We did silly things like him sending me to my car, walaupun my car was sooo near to his. Saja nak spend time lebih sikit.

We were just lovesick, faham tak? I even felt like dancing in the car on the way back home last night after talking to him on the phone, because berbunga-bunga sampai rasa macam aaaa, berbunga-bunga lah. And it didn't stop there, balik rumah pun nak berbunga-bunga lagi please. Seriously, he makes me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of him makes me go wild. And yes, he makes me smile.

The best thing is that... he depicted my feelings (about something) exactly yesterday, although we are quite a few kilometres apart (cheewwwah, dulu hundreds of miles apart. apa la sangat 10 kilometre sekarang kan). Pagi-pagi dah kasi orang butterflies okay. And that was when I felt like my heart would burst. Terbawak-bawak sampai tidur. Haih...Pengsan.


Okay, pergi muntah sekarang please ;)

I'm not a princess. This ain't a fairytale. But if I could still feel like this after 5 years, we must be doing something right. :') Amin.

Comments

dokterFaryn said…
i dunno about u,but im positive that HE is doing the right thing and he's lucky to hav met u in the first place:) best kan perasaan berbunga bunga ni.heheh.
Haneesa said…
wah, thank you for your kind words :) i certainly hope he feels that lucky.

and perasaan berbunga-bunga ni mmg best sampai nak meletop-letop. senyum sorang-sorang macam orang gila pon ada, hehehee
me said…
takpe kakak. i so understand how you feel. sbb i pon rasa mcm tu haha so skrg org yg baca komen i pon boleh muntah lagi skali hahah
Haneesa said…
ahahah. habis la kita tasha buat orang nak muntah ;)

Popular Posts