bihun.

I'm normally picky about the bihun I eat. Especially when it's one that is not from home. But this morning, I made an exception and headed for the cafe downstairs to get me some grub. I'm hungry. Too hungry. Like really.

In fact, I slept hungry. I was on FB before I slept; "chatting" with K.Juju, contemplating about whether or not I should head downstairs to the kitchen to get the yummy stew my mom cooked last night. And then, my laptop battery went dead. I was hungry plus sleepy and obviously wayyy too lazy to even crawl to get the adapter. So, I made an attempt to sleep and slept hungry. Okay, tak perlu tahu pon, tapi dah tertulis. Heh.

So, anyways, I anticipate today to be a long(er) day than usual. I don't know why. But that's just the way I feel.

It's 58 today ♥

Boring right, lately langsung takda pictas. Tsk. Theodore, I am sorry.

Comments

Popular Posts