*yawwwnn*

Gosh, I just woke up. Yes, Arrived at the office so early that I needed to take a nap. Terkejut bangun-bangun and saw that it was 5 past 8. Gosok mata sikit. Get daily coffee (yes, will blog about this sometime) and here I am. Tak senonoh. Bukan reti nak buat kerja. Reti. Give me 4 minutes. I'll be off in a jiffy.

Today, I have to do something to do with someone. I don't know why I'm always stuck doing things with this someone like all the time. People say it's "jodoh panjang". I think it's bad luck. Pfftt. And no, it is not my boss, but someone else whom I have stopped bothering camouflaging my dislke, hatred, whatever you might want to call it.

The office is happy today. I feel a happy buzz. There's a double birthday celebration. And I love February babies. And I need to go to work. As promised.

Comments

Popular Posts