the total ban.

Well, we didn't see that coming, no we didn't.

Of course, non of us in this Division got hold of the Agreement to block Online Social Networks of all kinds (filters not excluded) because that would have been a conflict of interest in the truest sense. Obviously none of us wanted FB and the likes to be blocked but the Department has decided.

I'm just grateful that they decided to leave Blogger be. Or else? Or else, I would be the first to go crazy, I guess.

Today's the first day of work after 2 1/2 weeks off. My brain almost turned to mush during the long break because I have never felt that relaxed in a long time.

But like I said this morning to a Superior: Work is work, so I better just do a good job out of it. I'm surprisingly upbeat about coming to work. Groggy mornings are of course, unavoidable but that's about it.

Anyway, have you ever had a friend whose instincts are so strong, you can't help but be creeped out about it? I do. This morning, I was thinking of giving this friend of mine a call, but decided against it because, I just didn't feel like calling yet.

And the next thing I know is that... she called me first. It's as if she knew that I needed to talk to her, yet she knew at the same time that if she didn't take that step first, she would most probably never hear of me.

Well, anyway. I better get back to work. Sometimes, I just can't figure out why it is we're doing several things, but work is work. The total ban is on right now, but let's be thankful Blogger's still here to keep our heads level.

Hope you have a good start!

Comments

zhmt said…
geez,what a start for 2010 :/

you too kak, have a good monday!
Haneesa said…
i know. such a bummer. but blogger's still on so i'm okay! :)
Jolie Mendes said…
haha. i have a good instinct.
everytime i call tinie up,she would say panjang umur. i guess best friends do that all e time lol

nice talking to u in e cafeteria juz now haha. bout THAT ONE THING we discussed, there's a fren said maybe it was PUT there for fun. so nothing serious bout what i said suppose to be a secret or konon2 secret. haha
Haneesa said…
wah, you're one of those people yang akan call at the time orang tgh pk you. scarrryy okkk. :)

and it was nice talking to you just now too. kalau the konon-konon secret no longer becomes a secret mmg slalu la nmpak maknanya :)
Jolie Mendes said…
no no no what i meant cerita tu blom tentu btol lg. so kena simpan jugak la hehe
Haneesa said…
oh, baiklah. dun worry, i've only told shida about it, hehe :)

Popular Posts