aquarians are normal, the rest of the world is weird

(I got that off my 13 year old Garfield t-shirt. Pear's got one for a Taurus as well)



I’ve never believed much in horoscopes, but sometimes, I can’t contain my awe as to how accurate they can be. Probably all those years of research and observation has made the astrologists’ predictions somewhat spot-on (though some are obviously still off tangent altogether of course).

The majority of the people to whom I am close to are Aquarians, Taurians and Saggitarians. But most fall under the Aquarian group, I am positive of that. And I always thought that that’s only because we’ve been friends for so long, so we sort of don’t have any choice but to love each other.

Only off late, I noticed that that is not the case. Aquarians just love each other. Period.

Aquarians have a sense of camaraderie with each other, which most of the time, goes unspoken. It’s the healthy kind of “I-scratch your back-you scratch mine back” kind of attitude, which makes us want to save each other no matter what. As if we are obliged although clearly, we aren’t.

I love it how there is this understanding in each silence, each syllable spoken and each gesture. Every little thing matters because we all have a slight, if not a lot of penchant for minute details. Intuition is our game; yes sirree. That is just who and what we are.

It’s amazing how we can be stuck in holes of deep sh!t at one time, and still have an Aquarian pulling us up again. We’re one and the same just like water; as clear as our sign indicates. We’re like lemonade (or insert other cold drink of preference) on a hot day. And we’re each other’s lemonade, if you get what I mean.

But there’s a danger in being water. There’s always a possibility of spilling over under high pressures. And sometimes, it can be as catastrophic as the tsunami hitting the beach.

//picture googled.

Comments

Popular Posts