(13-1) + 1

Equals to = 12th in a months' time! Remember okay ;)

This is so uncharacteristic of me, don't you think so? I don't have a wish list. Pelik, tapi benar. Sila percaya.

And to think that I'm the one who's always telling people to tell us what they really need and want so that we don't end up buying things they end up putting in the store room or under the stairs, get it?

Tapi, tahun ini, jika beri saya apa-apa pun saya happy. Betul.

Somehow, after coming back from Australia, I have been "tamed". Mungkin agak terkejut tengok bank balance sebaik touchdown? That's a big possibility, yup!

Apa pun, dah puas shopping dekat sana beli barang-barang yang perlu dan juga tak berapa perlu tapi geram, so balik macam dah taknak apa-apa. Unless orang lain nak kasi, of course saya akan terima kan? Kan? Crazy apa nak tolak gifts ;)

Mungkin apa yang saya betul-betul perlu dan hendak sekarang mahal dan saya tahu takda siapa in their right mind will go and buy it for me, unless kamu orang takda hutang kereta-sewa rumah-renew roadtax-makan-minum to tanggung, of course.

Well, just in case you're wondering what's so mahal, I'm talking about gadgets. Cameras! Like a lomo. Atau wide-angle lense. Atau flash. Semua berharga lingkungan RM 800- RM 1000 ++. So, tell me. Adakah anda cukup gila (atau terlebih sayang) untuk pergi belikan saya benda-benda macam tu? Surely tidak kan?

So, to make things easy for everyone, saya mencadangkan roadtrip ke Melaka. It would be one of the bestest hadiah you all can give, if you could take leave on Friday, 26th February and bawak saya jalan-jalan ke sana. Jom pergi Jonker. Jom pergi 3J dengan saya dekat the state I love most in Malaysia. Saya drive pon takpa. Unless Mami nak testdrive WhatTheHell dia saya terima seadanya ;p

I think I'm getting old. Not just older. But I refuse to feel old because... I actually don't feel it. Only I'm acknowledging that 25 is not a small number.

Pelik. Saya memang tak berkeinginan untuk memiliki apa-apa at this point in time. Maybe I'm happy that one of my good friends is married and that another one will follow suit in February. Your glowing faces are priceless la, tak tipu.

But whatever it is, I have a good feeling that my birthday present this year would be one of the best ones yet.

Comments

miss triple n said…
neesa, nanti wedding jaja sebelah atong tu kita pegi la jalan2 melaka!! :)) i pun tak pernah jalan2 makan2 situ...kita convoy nak nak nak?
chibimoruku said…
as jaja pointed out to me dat day (in her annoyed voice) 26/2 tu CUTI maulidul rasul syg.. hahaha

so takyah amik cuti, LETS, she kan wants us to be her 'rombongan' =)

yeayness!
Haneesa said…
yeayness! roadtrip it is then. mamita has also called and she said yes! boleh jalan-jalan. happy nyaaaa!

Popular Posts