the reformed addict.

(or so I thought).

It's been a while now, hasn't it? (a while considering how I normally update, or course).And I've been okay. Truth is, I had quite alot to say yesterday, but the internet in the office was down throughout the evening. We couldn't do much of course, because we couldn't even print cases to read, etc., so I did the remaining of my work and went for a little cikin dance with Abdul. After-work dates like these really lift me up, you know. Betul-betul the cure to a bad day.

Went home and met with some sad news. My helper of almost 11 years decided that she needed to take a break from us to go back to Indon so that she could help out with her brother's business. She said she might come back, but I cried my eyeballs out last night because hey, this is the person we all run to when we have problems. She's practically family. My friends who frequent my place would understand this, of course. Memang sedih tak terkata. End of story because bile is rising in my throat.

As for the reformed addict... I feel like it's time for me to quit coffee, actually. I thought I would begin today, but these attempts are quite futile to say the least. I've started drinking milk, but milk makes me sleepy. So, I have to drink coffee to keep me awake. So, I can't quit coffee and tea doesn't work well on my tummy. So there goes. I don't even know why I bothered explaining.

But I will try a new tea diet for secret reasons which are known only to a few... like me, my colleague Da and... Abdul maybe. Let's see if it actually works for the secret reason.

On another note, where do I find ready-made Turquoise baju kurung? I am so dead. One month to search. Good luck to me.

Comments

yayahafiza said…
hi kakak....
y don't u go to Plaza Alam Sentral to find turquoise baju kurung.... i'm eyeing one turquoise bj kurung there before but it look similar to my yellowish green bj kurung... so, i decided to close my eyes on that baju... else i'll end up with 2similar bj with different colour... the price ms i tgk was 150 with a lot of beads.... hopefully it's still there :)
Haneesa said…
iyeap. m planning to go to subang first tapi dia biasanya if non-raya season dia tak banyak choices. maybe i will go to plaza alam sentral soon. mmg in dire need of a turquoise baju :)
iezu said…
the theme is turquoise ke?
Haneesa said…
iyes. belah kl. melaka is grey. i guess you're dead too?
chibimoruku said…
she told me i can pakai balik the same baju i wore at nad's akad nikah, haha tanak la, baju same kan ade org comment kat FB lak =)

sedey la kak maya nak balik sane, buttt i think i have a solution, u kene kawen n ade baby ASAP! and since she promised u that she'll jaga the baby, die kena la stay kan kan? hahaha kidding =P

sape nak jd mediator kat umah after dis? aiyo...
Haneesa said…
oooh, so if not really turquoise tapi biru-biru can la ha? isk. nak cari baru jugak! hahahaha.

itu la. tapi semalam macam dah resolved. dia balik 2 months camtu kot. then she will come back.

pingsan aku. 2 bulan takde mediator.

Popular Posts