6 weeks...

And I'm nauseous. Pregnant? (Amboih gatal benar kau ni Kak?).

Nah. Just the time of the month and sometimes, the symptoms are pretty much the same. I can't even stand the smell of my hair though I shampoo daily.

Anyway. Many things happen when it's the time of the month and apart from wanting to vomit after meals, I get all moody and quiet because I just don't feel like talking. I can go all morning and all evening not saying a word to my mom in the car to and from work. Seems to work just fine with me. Though evidently, this kind of attitude doesn't really suit my parents' liking.

Understandably so because I'm the noisy one. When I'm quiet, it worries people. But I'll be okay. Promise. I just got into Gear 3 after coming back from Aussie. I'll be Gear 5 all the way next week onwards, insyaAllah. Need to get out of this fatigue period fast.

I have worrying habits, which seems more like a hobby these days.

First; I like to leave things (my handphone especially) all over the place. I like to leave it on my big pillow. I've also left it in Abdul's pocket more times than I care to remember. He even brought it back to Melaka once for Hari Raya. Hehehe.

Second; I seem to like getting myself into accident-prone situations. I like running down the stairs. And when you run down the stairs, you will hit something along the way. Confirm. Like tulang pinggul dekat bucu. Atau jari kaki tersangkut dekat lubang tangga. Standard la tu. Dan bahaya.

Third; I just can't stand certain things. Seriously, kau ingat kau hebat ke Kak oi? Semua benda cannot stand? But really. It's annoying because I should be more tolerant of many things, but I'm just not up for it. I feel tired withstanding things I used to endure. Annoyed.

Well. I wrote this because I was beginning to feel irate and thought that if I didn't I would probably explode and do things which I will forever regret. Of course, all fault lies in PMS (again and again) because PMS is the only thing which cannot retaliate and tell me to get a grip and go and get lost.

I lost count of how long he has been here. But I know that I NEVER want to go back to where we were. I don't know how I used to survive 6 weeks straight on webcam and phone alone. Now, if I miss him, the least I can do is to just find an excuse to meet up for lunch and all is settled.

I feel so blessed.

And this is random, I know ;)

Comments

Popular Posts