this happens.


One light bulb went dead on me, I can’t remember the last time I changed it. So, yes, I know it’s time but I haven’t come around to changing it yet.

Clothes are strewn everywhere across the room, on the windowseat, on the bed, on the chairs, my room’s a mess. They’re all mine but I can’t seem to be bothered for some inexplicable reason.

My plants on the windowsill are dead, or dying because it’s too hot. Or maybe I’ve been neglecting them for way too long?

I’ve been living on a milo-biskut kering diet almost every night after long nights at work because, just because. My parents save me dinner every night but I find trouble eating. But this only happens during dinner. All other meals I eat like my last.

There’s only one thing I’d like to do right now, which is to cry. Okay, maybe I already am crying.

Right now, I feel like I'm afraid of my own shadow.

Please don’t ask me why. This happens.

Comments

zhmt said…
and when this happens, just when this happens, you know you'll survive, coz u've been there many times. :)

crying is healthy, it feels good in the end.
Haneesa said…
i know dear. it does feel good!
i do feel better today :)

Popular Posts