can't beat what home can make you feel.

Finally, I am back in town. I must admit that I miss waking up to the sound of waves crashing against the beach. And of course, not having to drive 44 kilometers to work is a plus point as well. I wouldn’t say that everything went well without any hiccups whatsoever. But I have to say that my event, which was the dinner, got endless congratulations and praise. Enough proof of what a great job a great team can be. Of course, there were misunderstandings along the way. Of course, people pulled faces when they were tired and exhausted, but we moved on and did everything to the best of our ability. It suffices that we know how good we are no matter how much other people fail to recognise our strengths.

I’ve got 10 minutes to go before office hours start officially. Though I’d love to write more, throngs of files are flooding my cubicle, and I really do need to de-clutter before I begin.

It’s becoming too easy to find me.

Just type my full name and there I am.

So, this decision is final and I am limiting this blog to whomever I feel like I want to.

Comments

Popular Posts