scratch.

Having slept so early last night, I am one happy, alert beaver today. I left home earlier than normal in hopes of securing myself a good parking spot. But the price I had to pay for that today, ... 3 6 5 got his first scratch! Ah! It’s not that bad, not that deep, but it’s there, and my dad is definitely going to notice. I mean, fine, it’s not his car or anything, but he’ll notice. Cis.

I’m in dire need of my early morning substance. But then, all water filters in the office are dry. None of them have any water left and I’m here wondering how I’m even going to get through to 10 a.m.

I still haven’t gotten my hair trimmed. Or developed my passport photo. Or eaten any Famous Amos like I thought I would. Maybe today.

Oh, and at 7.35 a.m., I received an agreement for me to vet to be discussed tomorrow. There goes my Friday.

Macam mana nak dating ni?

Later alligator. Little miss smiley has got to buckle down and get to work.

I still haven’t uploaded pictures of Pangkor from Theodore. Too many of them and too little of me in them.

Comments

chibi said…
kalo the scratch x that deep u leh g kedai and they can do magic to the spot and walaa scratch no more :) area umah i byk pe dat kinda shops :) (hint)
Haneesa said…
serious???

ahahha. menarik ni.

alang-alang tunggu magic, boleh makan sup suzy. atau hazelnut white coffee ... atau... ;p

hamik hint balik ;p

Popular Posts