May 04, 2009
spring break come back!
Halo! No, again, it’s still me with a new face. It isn’t exactly me, but it suits me nonetheless. Kind of nice to be trying out something other than squiggles and flowers, right?
Of course, I'm a bit upset that I have to upload my Chat Box again and that I lost all my links.
Does anyone know how to retrieve them so that I don't have to redo the entire thing?
Anyhow, I should be getting to bed now.
I don’t want to be snoozing the alarm until it’s too late to even bathe.
Ooops.
Good night everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a life fulfilled, and well-lived.
Too many deaths this year -- of people distant and close, and from all of them, we learned lessons-- -- that the biggest regrets come, not f...
-
Hello, milkdrinkers all across the globe! Have you had your fair share of calcium any time today? I did. I had half a glass of milk this ...
-
I have become an altered person. Increasingly, I find that there are many things I love which I don’t anymore and there are many undiscover...
No comments:
Post a Comment