slumber.

I’m amazed at how easily I fall into slumber nowadays, now that it is fasting month. As if lunch hour breaks are not enough, I take a nap the moment I reach home as well as soon as my head touches the pillow (or something soft like the cushion in front of the TV). Point is, I can no longer choose when and where I want to sleep. I just do, the moment I put my head down.

Yesterday was a crazy day. The first half of it was crazily idle and later that day was crazily busy. Suddenly, later in that day, I got some urgent assignment at 3.45 p.m., only 45 minutes away from the time I was supposed to go back. Of course, I had to stay back a bit. Tsk.

Yesterday, we were told that we were to receive work from 2 Units, instead of being pooled into one huge Unit. I guess they came to their senses and can see now that the pooling system clearly, does not work.

Despite getting so much sleep in the last 24 hours, I am extremely sleepy right now.

I should kick this habit fast. Or does this happen to everyone who fasts?

Anyways, exciting night awaits me tonight! I hope everything goes well so that everything goes as planned.

Happy Birthday Aera dear :)

Til’ I wake up. Taa!


Comments

me said…
i always make it a point to have at least an hour nap everytime i come home from school. normally tak payah paksa, i easily fall asleep whenever my head touches anything comfy just like you do. just so i will be fresher when the night comes. and it works.

but of course, being idle during the day is unavoidable. memang merimaskan, but i normally give in hehe
Haneesa said…
thing is, i don't nap during the day, which is why all this sleep is troubling me, i guess?

but it's a good thing actually to make a point to take that break. :)

good thing i can sleep just as well at night no matter how many times i fall asleep during the day ;)
yayahafiza said…
Thanks kakak!!!
kakak, nk gambar!!!!!!!hehehe
Haneesa said…
no problem! thanks for yesterday! i'm in the process of uploading them. diharap bersabar okaeys :)

Popular Posts