halilintar gemuk.

Hello, good morning! Did you drive like a halilintar to work this morning? I did! Thanks to sleeping late all weekend long. I’ve been busy baking, yes I have been! Isn’t it exciting, the fact that Raya is so close? It’s one week from now to be exact! Hee hee.

Anyways, I had a brilliant weekend. Though at the moment, I can’t share much due to some extreme ‘brilliance’ I was struck with. I left the photos I took in my laptop and left Theodore at home. So, no photos of my yummy biscuits to make you all hungry and drooling.

(it doesn’t bother me much because I’m not fasting. Teeheehee)

Yes, I knew it was coming, though I was hoping it to be really late. But that’s alright. I think I am really lacking in plain water so this is a good time to compensate for all those times I didn’t watch my water intake.

Anyways, who is in the mood to work?

Really, raise your hands, if any! Because I’m not really in the mood. Wait. I’m not in the mood at all. But surprise, surprise! I’ll only be on leave for one day after Raya. I don’t know why I didn’t take longer. Maybe it’s the thrill of knowing that not many people will be around in the office then? I don’t know. Hee.

I’m not really in the mood to blog much, too. It was nice to be on a 5-day blogbreak. But I’ve got so many issues swimming in my head, I need somewhere to vent. But I’m not going to do that now, I guess.

Actually, I don’t know what the point in writing this is. I just don’t feel like going to work, but here I am at work, trying to do work. If it wasn’t for the meeting tomorrow… well, never mind. Off to work I go.

But I’ll be back! (I think)

Comments

Popular Posts