53.

I’ve been with the same guy since I was 20. Today, we are 53 months.

I wish I knew what you all want to know, but I don’t, so I have no answers.

Sometimes, people ask me the most painful questions like,

“awak pasti dia akan kawin dengan awak?”

(of course in good humour, with no ill intention)

And I think no one can say for sure what will happen today, tonight, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, next year or next month. So, no, I am not pasti.

No one is pasti.

All I know is we work hard for the things we want. I have never really gotten anything without a struggle anyway.

So, it would be nice if people put the questions to a stop for a while. If you are curious, so am I.

And you have no idea how many more times curious I am than you lot.

Kompang takkan berbunyi senang-senang.

Comments

Popular Posts