i think i should've.

It has begun. The Raya mood has started to kick in, don’t you think so? Come to think of it, I’m beginning to see how silly it was of me to not take these 3 days off from the very beginning. This is especially so, now that bosses are just looking for punching bags and “victims” to pass urgent work to, since I think they too, are just not in the mood to work anymore.

Speaking of which, couldn’t they pick a better time to give work? Must it be at 4.45 p.m. when people who came in at 7.30 a.m. have already gone home? They’ve got their own 2 cents worth to say about me going back early, I’m sure. But at this point, I’m so angry at them, I don’t want to care much anymore. After all, 4.45 p.m is after 4.30 p.m.

Anyway, today I am on EL. I don’t normally take leave very easily, as much as I need the break, but today, I have to go to the airport, and there has been a change of plans. Lucky me, I already applied for leave tomorrow! So, I get 2 days off instead of 1. That’s why I think it was silly of me not to apply Friday off as well. I’m just hoping they don’t do something crazy on Friday to make us all stay late at work.
It’s Raya for goodness sakes!

Now, let’s hope that today is productive. And let’s hope that they don’t make such a big fuss at the office.

Comments

Popular Posts