not quite there yet.





No, my story has not yet come to an end.


On the way to the Airport, we were chanting, “Serapi, Serapi, Serapi!”


Now, you must be wondering what on earth Serapi is. Well, it’s a shop we went to on the way back from the Serikin-Fairy-Annah Rais trip. Encik Malik, our tour guide was kind enough to stop at the shop to let us grab some grub.


And when the Mee Kolok at Chillipeppers was yummy, the one here is superbly bibir-licking good! Such generous portions and extremely delicious too. This is one of the most favourite orders at the shop because the lady preparing the Mee Kolok never got a break.


We ate the noodles, slurped the soup, drank teh si beng (layered tea, with gula merah at the bottom), went tipsy, had another round of noodles and then only were we ready to go back.


I think I will miss the food the most.


And I have not even started on Pasar Satok. (which I may never get started on, actually)

Comments

Popular Posts