seeing sights.



On the second day, we spent the morning in town, after more of the good, great Hilton breakfast. That day, I tried the breads and the dim sum and the… okay, enough about food. It will never end, I tell you.

We bought a few silly hats while we were in town and was told by a very kind local afterwards that those hats were actually worn by Orang Ulu. Though he did mention that we looked more like Australians since the hats Orang Ulu wore were made out of tree bark and ours were leather-like.

Basically the second day was spent sightseeing in town. Museums aren’t really my thing, but we went along. It’s not everyday that we get tours in Kuching right?

Museum Etymology, Cat Museum and Civic Centre.

I am sure that Adlin and Jaja would have loved the cat museum and I wish that I was there with you girls so that we could go silly together.

So, here’s to the both of you :)




Comments

Popular Posts