Kg. Serikin



The second night there, we were so bummed out we couldn’t do anything but watch TV and sleep. All plans of hitting the Waterfront hanya dalam mimpi, literally.

The following morning, though, was a different story altogether. We were headed towards Kg. Serikin, a border town. Initially, my mom had reservations about going there. But then, my dad decided that it would be a great idea to charter a van for the 11 of us just to see what the place was all about.

I’ll tell you what it was all about.

It was all about clothes. Cloth; of different colours and sizes, patterns and motifs, designs and types. You name it. Lace, cotton, you name it, and I can assure you that they are all sold at Kg. Serikin, at prices you could only dream of!

Imagine, I bought 3 pairs of kain (meaning enough cloth for top and kain) for less than RM100! My aunt managed to get some very pretty and good quality lace for less than RM 60 per pair, if I’m not mistaken. Us girls went all coocoo, well, who wouldn’t?

So, although the weather was not very kind, the sun practically grilling us, this shopping trip is one of the best yet that I’ve been to.

And I don’t even like shopping for cloth, so trust me, you will go crazy :)

my personal favourite. but no, not getting married yet. ;p

Comments

Popular Posts