home.

It is 2 a.m. and I just got back from Sarawak at midnight. I’m supposedly very sleepy and I am, but for some reason, I’m awake, hopping from one blog to another and stalking everybody’s FB.

Sarawak trip was as fantastic as I anticipated.


I have to say that Sarawak is a food haven, which serves hearty portions and yummy, tasty, exotic food. Sarawakians are also very creative and artistic people as the handicraft they sold in town were all very pretty. Most things had intricate designs and colourful palettes. And they are super cheap too.


And did I tell you that the food are yummy? I’m so glad that my first encounter with Laksa Sarawak and Mi Kolok were pleasant ones. Hilton breakfasts are to die for. They have an endless spread, ranging from east, west, fusion and the breads! Ah! If only I had more (stomach) capacity.


I also found Sarawak to be extremely picturesque.



I have like sepuluh ribu photos to upload but suddenly, I’m very sleepy.

I will update proper once I get up (if I am able to get up tomorrow morning). Selamat malam semua :)

Comments

Hanim Hani said…
1o ribu photos? klakalah kakakni=)
Haneesa said…
ahhahaha. mmg byk pon. ratus lah, tak ribu. kot lah. ta sure ;p
iezu said…
glad that you now share my liking for mi kolok. it's delish and mmg lazat menjilat bibir k..!
Haneesa said…
i know!
mee kolok at serapi corner is sangat sedap!
maybe we should all go together, jom, jom!!!

Popular Posts