the last day there.





Our flight was scheduled to be at 9.05 p.m. so we still had some time to roam around Kuching town. My parents and brother went to Petrajaya that morning, but my sister and I decided not to follow. We instead headed to town with my Auntie and cousins to do some last minute shopping, theehehehehhe.

All in all, like I have said before and like I will be saying for many times to come, Sarawak is so rich with culture and beauty and colours and creativity. The famous kek lapis Sarawak is sold at every nook and cranny of the roadsides, the isle of shops, in shops itself, at stalls and the list goes on and on and on.

And they look yummy just because of the intricate designs and vivid colours. Such diligence!

But I have been told that the more famous ones are sisik ikan and hati parek. I don’t really like the hati parek one (we helped ourselves to the testers, heheheh) so, I bought a few others.

And while waiting for our ride to the airport, we slept. And slept. And slept.

Comments

Popular Posts