ETD-ETA

Sarawak, here we come...

I've taken this pic before, I know. Didn't know I'd be going for real.


funny sign & cikgu english alert: if i don't leave my luggage on the trolley, what's the trolley for again?
do not leave unattended lah! haish.

my faithful travel partner. japan, london, paris, nz, aussie, mekah, madinah,melaka, penang, sarawak.yes,i don't know what i'd do without you.


Hello, hello. Don’t worry; I did not pass out to never wake up again. Actually, I think I have my Encik to thank for waking me up. Or else, well, or else, I would still be in bed, I’m very sure.

Like I said in my middle of the morning post, I have many photos to upload, but then again, maybe I won’t put up everything here. Uploading in FB should suffice right? Teehee. That is, of course, when I find the mood to do it.

Safe to say that from the very first day I set foot on Kuching city, I fell in love instantly. It’s a fusion of Seremban, Melaka and all the small towns I’ve been to, and I think most people know that I’m a sucker for small, tranquil, friendly and not to mention beautiful and well-planned cities, where one can simply walk from one place to another without having to hail a cab.

And Hilton faces the Waterfront, so that was a plus bonus for me because I am (perpetually) in love with beautiful sunsets.


well, who wouldn't be in love with Kuching if the first meal we had at Chillipeppers was a bowl of Mee Kolok, some yummy and rich plum juice and midin belacan, to name a few and of course, we were warmly greeted by my mom's staff in Sarawak, which made a big, big difference :)

Comments

Hanim Hani said…
dah banyak tempat kakak pegikan?
im soo jealouslaa. huhu
Haneesa said…
Alhamdulillah, rezeki dear. nanti when we get the chance, we plan proper and go travel together k?
i'm sure we'll have loads and loads of fun, insyaAllah.

Popular Posts