OMG FAK.

Okay, I’m taking a break. There are 3 green files on my desk, but today seems a lot like Monday for most of us in this office. We’ve been running from one cubicle and one room to another doing highly insignificant things. And most of our bosses are not around, what a bonus, thihihi.

I just got back from Ryan’s room for the Grinch Project. Come to think of it, we can be so mean sometimes. But nevermind.

While I’m taking a break, I’m going to tell you what happened last night.

2 kids ran and ran to my car. Both of them clad in red. They were giggling, giggling, but I had no idea what was tickling them so much.

I opened the door and let them in.


Merah Satu: Adik, cerita lah.

Merah Dua: Alaaaaaaa…. Abang la cerita.

Merah Satu: Okay, okay. Camni. Ada this guy. British kot. Eh, tak maybe he’s European. (giggle, giggle some more). Ala, adik cerita laaaaa..

Merah Dua: Okay, pastu dia tunjuk towards something. And asked: “is this real?”

Merah Satu: rupanya, he was referring to my hair. Pastu I told him that “yeah, it’s real”.

Dan si European guy says:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

FAK!

OMG FAK!

IT’S REAL, FAK! FAK!

(limited vocab betul si European guy ni)


And he indicated that he’s a gay.(kannn???) That’s the more FAK! part really.

OMG. Do you need to FAK also at my brother???? Ahahaha.

Nah, feast your eyes.



Got FAK or not?

Adik-adik, excuse my silly language. European guy started it.

(kesimpulan saya: adik-adik saya takut nak mencarut depan saya.)

Comments

iezu said…
what's with aizuddin/izuddin and curly hair?

are we more prone to the curly-hair genes or something?

ps: budin kinda looks like seth zmn dlu2. seth zmn skrng rambut pendek..
Haneesa said…
ahhahahah. i knowwwww!!! we're not so sure where he got the hair from though there are uncles from my dad's side who own curly fries. oh, well, we like it as it is so no issue.

you ada jumpa seth lately? i saw him once kat depan pucuk paku then once again kat taxi stand pastu ilang dah budak tu. dia potong rambut dah insaf agaknyaaa... hahahhaha
iezu said…
i met him at a wedding abt 2 weeks ago. ada gamba dia kat my blog..

Popular Posts