no gambir.

By the time you read this, I’m probably on my way to LCCT or maybe on the aeroplane. It’s great to be able to take a break especially when yesterday wasn’t easy, as I got URGENT, URGENT, URGENT research and write-up on my desk to be submitted by yesterday itself.

Yes, work, is crazy like that sometimes, especially when there’s only 3 people left in your unit and only one senior is left. Oh, well. I'm not done with the research yet. So I'll probably just email my boss.

I hope to have great fun while I’m away because there’ll be 2 families which means more reasons to go coocoo! I have crazy cousins, woohoo!

Merry Christmas to all and have a great long holiday, everyone!

Boleh pesan, tapi tak janji boleh bawak balik, okay.
Sila jangan pesan gambir.

Hello Sarawak, and bye bye KL!

Comments

Anonymous said…
bestnye. have fun kakak!=)
nak ole-ole? hehe
fiqss said…
swak? best shopping sane! cheap rite? esp now its boxing day. hehe. have fun you!=)

(waaa x nak keje =S)
iezu said…
alaa...baru ingat nak pesan..*wink

i would love some mi kolok. SGT sedap k! but then yg tu xleh bwk balik. emm...ape ye nak pesan? pesan supaya jaga diri baik2 je la...boleh?

Popular Posts