dotdotdot.

I have to say this, and you’re going to have to bear with me because I think I will say this again and again and again. DOT, DOT, DOT!

I’m so outdated, aren’t I? When you’ve probably watched the movie more than twice, I’ve never even seen it AT ALL! Lalalala. I’m a sad nutcase.

It’s just that last night, I decided to give my parents a treat and they decided to give my siblings a treat and so we all went for the Mamma Mia! Musical at Istana Budaya.

If you thought that P.Ramlee was good, this one’s spectacular! And I can say that with utmost conviction as the performers are extremely talented. Somehow, Mamma Mia has managed to captivate the hearts of so many people, young and old, and I can see that even children in the wee ages of 8 singing along.

It was an amazing show. The performers made sure that we went back home with something to remember (and something to hum) for a very, very long time. The props were uncluttered and they had very simple costumes (except the shiny lycra and frills at the last part, of course). And all in all, it was very entertaining.

I’m sure at some point, the audience was ready to get on their feet to join with the dancing and jiving as it is quite addictive to say the very least.

I’ll have to give credit to the person who came out with the idea of movie-lising ABBA songs. Those songs which I grew up with have a new and better meaning now.

Quickly grab the tickets while they’re still available! But only RM 400 & RM 500 left. The RM 200 is all gone and we just got lucky, hehe.

Last but not least, MAMMA MIA! SHE IS dot… dot.. dot… ;p
(VAIN!)

Comments

Miss Dini said…
Honeystar, i pun tak tgk lagi..haha.have been wanting to buy the tix but just didn't have time to go to the booth..now that u tell me only expensive tix are left..cannot go la:( babai mamma mia..
Anonymous said…
bestnyer tgk mam mia=)

Popular Posts