mari cabai mulut.


Many people tied the knot this year. In fact, in the last 2 quarters of this year, I received more invitations than I could attend. Some of them are as young as… 21 (?!) and some as old as 26/27. I don’t see the girls facing any problems because, like everyone knows, girls will get married, bear children, become someone’s wife… and the list goes on.

But I pity the guys for having inconsiderate friends who indiscriminately make passing comments which to me are not funny at all.

I think guys need to be reminded that marriage is the girl’s protection. If you need to be so vivid in your remarks and descriptions and comments, I think you need to say those things to people who are not someone else’s wives. Even then, it would seem very rude.

Have some respect for women, for heaven’s sakes.

And I also think that guys (husbands) should not give in to peer-pressure because older guys are meaner from many aspects. Stand up for your wives! ( and also gfs (for unmarried guys), okay :) )

They (the older guys) are just like those kids on the school bus who throw little kids’ lunch boxes out of the window.

Just remember that it’s not really funny okay?


And excuse me mister, masa kau muda belia baru kawin bini bergetah kau pon projek 24 jam sehari sampai anak dah 5 kot. Jangan cakap orang muda projek sampai tak sempat kemas rumah or tak sempat nak main futsal. Mulut nak kena cabai.

p.s.:
girls, if you know that your guy is not ready to commit, or their friends are not ready to “let him go”, don’t push the issue (of marriage). It’s best that way because pity the guy; he can’t help it that his friends are rowdy, rude and indiscriminate.

Comments

Popular Posts