which i could not join.

Someone's getting married in a few weeks time. Okay, fine, so many people I know are getting married around that time as well, but I've been planning for this little lady's hen night. The saddest part is that I could not join them, since, by the time this entry is auto-published, I would be well and on my way (InsyaAllah).

I hope you people are having fun! And I do really hope that you all (esp. Nanad) like the simple scrapbook I managed to get done before I left. Take it as a parting gift ;)

 

I was thinking about how I would never get to see this scrapbook again, so I snapped photos, just for keeps :)

I really wish that I was there with you people, but here I am, auto-publishing.

Well, anyways, it's good to know that my creative juice hasn't run dry.

Having a genius of a sister helps big time too! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts