first day.

Uploading photos on FB is quite a pain in the tuut at the moment. I don't know why it's taking so much time and why they refuse to upload en bloc, but I sure am irritated as hell right now, alright.

Anyways, have you ever thought of how intent Malaysians are in defying norms set by society. I cannot help but wonder how we do it. And why. Like yesterday, my sister and I took a walk to the Bukit Kiara Park and there was an empty box by the side of the mosque which says, "Gunakan saya" (Use Me). It was obvious that the box was for throwing rubbish into.

And guess what? Just a few centimetres away, there was a plastic full of crap, obviously thrown out of the box on purpose. Just to prove that norms and directves should be defied because they can be. I find it absurd and alarming, this attitude. At the rate that we are going, I think we are going to be a crippled nation, because truly, the greatest disability in life is a bad attitude.

Well, talking about parks and walks, it has been ages since I last put on my jogging shoes and I'm quite surprised that I was able to run up the whole flight of stairs at the park without much hassle. But I am starting to feel quite uncomfortable with my body, despite people telling me that I have lost weight (which, yang sebenarnya tak langsung ok?). I need to sweat more because that helps my skin and hair and body go glowy shiny shiny. It's a tested and proven trick. Having said that... cepat la sihat wahai captain futsal! We need you to pull this boat! Quickly, let's do one before I go off, please?

Speaking of which, December is finally here! And... it's a week away from the anticipated date and I have not packed anything! Nor have I bought food for the trip, which is my responsibility this time around. Aaaaaa. And because of the trip, I will be missing so, so, so many ceremonies. Tsk.

Eh, okay lah. I need to go and do some work, actually.

I really need help with my comments section on my blog. Tolonglah sesiapa expert computer, html dan blog. I really need a tweaker.

Comments

Popular Posts