date night.

Date night with the ladies last night turned out good! No, wait, it was GREAT! It was so nice to get to see the ladies after like a month of being MIA from each other. We were emailing each other every few seconds until it got to that point when our emails were classified as SPAM. Haha.

Though I did get a last minute task at the office yesterday, I dashed off as soon as I could! Tak sabar nak jumpa kamu orang tahu tak! Plus, I have never been to Wangsa Walk. It was kind of exciting to go somewhere new, since it's always been Pavilion.


And surprise, surprise! 9 (+1) people turned up! That may be nothing to you, but that was record for us okay. Nampak sangat semua orang rindu semua orang.

Kchik, Aera and myself went to Aera's house to refresh ourselves first. Mashamnye semua orang after work, urgh. And since we (+Lynn and Agus) arrived at Wangsa Walk first, we vetoed that we should have dinner at Popeye's (my first time).


When we arrived, water was trickling from the ceiling. We thought they would do something about it so kami buat tak tahu, but as time passed, it was practically raining in the joint. My God. But us being us, we totally ignored it. Lagi lebat hujan, lagi kuat cakap. HAHAHAHHA. Typical of us, don't you think so. But it wasn't even on our side so, we were cool :)



I thought that the food was different... but totally okay. The chicken was a tad salty for me, but I liked the coleslaw and mashed potato. The thing they call biscuit, is actually nice! So, 3.5/5 stars from me.

So, though we didn't get to shoo anybody out of any of the futsal courts anywhere in KL, the back-up plan was no less better! Puas hati saya meredah Jalan Tun Razak, heehee.

Sayang semua.

BUT I STILL DO WANT TO GO FOR FUTSAL! CAPTAIN, PLEASE BOOK, PLEASE?

Nampak sangat kemaruk nak main futsal.

Comments

yayahafiza said…
goodmorning kakak.... it's such a great night.... nnt sy akan remind miss captain kte to look for a court.... sy pon dh kemaruk nk belari dlm court ni :P
Haneesa said…
morning aera!
it was so nice of you to let us mandi at your place. lain kali nak lagi! :)

please remind captain eh. tuesday pon cuns jugak.

and ingat, jgn makan banyak2 lunch nanti pancit baru tahu! ;p

Popular Posts