Yummy Panny

20th December 2009.



We rented a car for the day. We were off to Phillip Island! In my brother's itinerary (hebat tak?!!) there were many places to visit there, and yes, there were many places indeed.



It was a lovely day. Like really beautiful! The temperature was just right and I knew that it would be a great day. I (obviously) slept throughout most of the journey due to acute jetlag. In fact, I fell asleep while I was munching on my cheese sandwich.

We arrived at the i Centre. And the first place we went to after that is the Panny's Chocolate Factory.

That place is amazing! There were many games to entertain us and loads of free samples as well.


Okay, one of the activities include camwhoring, of course heh


Grinding your own cocoa beans (ones you can't take home, of course)


Making my own Squirls out of compound chocolate. I did not snap a photo of mine because what were you expecting chocolate designed in 10 seconds would look like? Hahaha. Mine was buruk by the way.



I made a custom-made chocolate for myself as well. Haven't gotten around to tasting it yet though because I was silly enough to include Vegemite as one of the ingredients. I was disappointed with the packaging though because I was seriously hoping to bring back one as a souvenir. 


There was Dame Edna with her spek Cikgu Zaiton (that's what we call it anyways)


And yes, you guessed it right if you guessed that Edna is made of chocolate. Not just any amount but 12,000 pieces of chocolate alright!


The chocolate waterfall (of which we have an extremely interesting video of! tak tipu!)

And last but not least...


Oi! Go put some clothes on! Hahahahhaa! Made of 100% chocolate too, just in case you were wondering.

By the time we left the Chocolate Factory, we were happy, full and super satisfied!

Which of course... explains this shuperhyperpicture!



Comments

Popular Posts