jam satu.



I'm still up. Amazing isn't it? It's past 2 a.m. and Mama just went off to bed. We're all excited and tired and really bummed out that we can't sleep. Taking leave has never been more of a marathon than today has been.

My flight's at 1.00 p.m. tomorrow and we'll be arriving at 0010 local time. Please pray a safe journey for my family and I yes?

Can't wait to finally see Abang after about 10 months.

I wonder what the weather will be like. More importantly, how will AirAsia X fair? Heehee.

This is my first long-haul flight on a Low Cost Carrier. Though I'm not anticipating 5-star treatment, I do hope that we would be comfortable. Anyone with experience?

Well, anyway, we've got a whole load of things lined up for us and I really can't wait for this long-awaited break! YEEHAA!

Take good care everybody. And have fun! :)

Seeyou next year!

Comments

Popular Posts