serious lah?

It's Wednesday (ALREADY?!!). I think December has passed by me in supersonic speed. I can't believe I'm leaving in a day and a half! I've cleared all my pending work and I'm really hopeful that I don't get any new ones which will keep me at the office for too long this evening. I really need to... go somewhere.

But I feel like today is really, really slow. It's SO sluggish (insert song seperti  bila battery walkman nak habis). I've gone up and down the office doing all kinds of things and it's just 10.30 a.m.? You've got to be kidding me, right?

I've more or less finished on my packing, but haven't gotten around to changing money, or checking on the food or checking on other people's luggage (gila kuasa siap jadi inspector melampau). It's crazy! It's as if I have so much to do yet so little time to do everything. And why is it that I can't stay up any longer than 11.00 p.m. these days? Such a baby.

The good thing is that I will be on leave tomorrow, so I'll get to do all sorts of things (hopefully) and make my mom happy by the time she gets back from Sarawak (which is lagi kesian sebab balik malam then pagi esok terus pergi LCCT pulak. hish).

Okay, I'm going to work on my project now. Ni nak kena menyorok bawah meja supaya rahsia tetap rahsia. Hahahah.

Tak masuk akal, tapi pernah ke masuk akal pon.

Comments

me said…
i'm leaving tonight!! weee~! hope you will have a blast over there k.
Haneesa said…
wah! bestnya! hope you have fun there too! take care!

Popular Posts