something that does not make sense.

Approximately 19 minutes to go before I feel guilty for not starting on my work. I'm dead busy today, but I still want to update like I don't care. Can?

Anyway, yesterday, I arrived home at 6.30 p.m. Under more normal circumstances, I would have headed up to my room, possibly laze on my bed for a few seconds and then, take a bath (as if?) before having dinner, etc. etc.

Yesterday, I just had to run. Yes. Run. I knew that it was running (hahah) late and that it would probably be past Maghrib by the time I got back, but I just HAD TO. Jogging shoes. Checked. MP3. Checked. And insurmountable amount of energy. Double checked.

I do not know what it is I am trying to prove, but it's as if I was in dire need of vindication of some sort.

It always amazes me how selfish we (read: me) can be when it comes to happiness. How can we be so happy for someone one minute yet simultaneouslybe be so sickeningly, selfishly envious (?!). I cannot tell you why or how it happens, but it does and it just does and I don't plan on justifying myself.

And when that happens, I get all overwhelmed and warm, as if I am burning inside. It's crazy, but it happens.

So, the next time I run, you'll know that it's really more to all that than that.
Cryptic Little Lady signing off. 3 minutes. Record time.

Comments

shueyshoelove said…
i soooo get what you mean!!but my kinda therapy ain't running. it's splurging!!hahah.oh yeah.and food.=)
Haneesa said…
haha. if only i had the mooolah! that's probably what i'd do to. but running really is the cheap way to do things! and it's effective too :)

Popular Posts