roti canai.

It's a bit too soon to tell, but, there are quite a few things to be happy about today you know.

One: It's Friday!
Two: The roads (LDP specifically) were really, really clear this morning. Terima kasih orang Selangor kerana bercuti (walaupun saya cemburu tak terkata)
Three: Kenduri Paper Tanah is so OVER! (for now until the next ones come at least)
Four: I have a date tonight with my girlies (InsyaAllah)
Five: It's Friday. (again)
Six: One more week to go! Weee!

I didn't really want to wake up this morning. Thanks to my sister, I slept way beyond bedtime last night because I watched "He's Just Not That Into You' with her. My first time, actually. Told you I'm not a movie freak. Heh.

I thought it was okay. A tad bit predictable, but sad and sweet all the same. I liked the Beth-Niel couple the most and was really sorry for the Ben-Janine-Anna love story.

Anyway, I woke up late and got ready in record time. Got to work and finished the remaining Paper Tanah which was left from yesterday. Went to get myself some roti canai from downstairs and here I am; full, happy and finding that my boyfriend is one tough guy to resist.

Okay, that was totally random. Awak, please return my screwdriver? (nampak sangat cari alasan nak jumpa lagi today) Hee.

Alright, enough, enough. Please please please someone cancel your game tonight? Us girls; we really really need our futsal!

Comments

abduls said…
tinggal umah. esok amik.

abduls
Haneesa said…
aisehmen.
tak berjaya trick saya nak jumpa.
ai see you tomorrow la then.
nanti dtg rumah dulu drink air zamzam. mama pesan.
yayahafiza said…
kakak.... i'm so frustrated with the court.... we should have booked in advance.... dh la sy & kakcik telah mjadi manusia yg paling tamak td.... order seafood platter for 2 kt manhattan fish siap tmbh mushroom lg n it ends up dgn we ate only half of it!!!! =p

xsenonoh bkn?
Haneesa said…
aera: i know! im so frustrated too okay! i was so, so so looking forward to playing again. please do one before i leave? please please please?

dun worry saya pon tamak masa lunch. hahahahahhahaha. tapi korang lagi tamak kot. gilo!

Popular Posts