everything has changed.

When we started dating, it didn't feel like this at all. So many things have changed. So many. The fact that we have been together for almost 5 years still leaves me amazed. A square peg and a round hole don't normally fit. How on earth did we fit?

 My heart skips a beat every time I think of this uncontained, unselfish love we have learnt to build for each other.

I guess it's true when people say we don't fall in love. There is no such thing as falling without an effort.

We renew old tricks, we ignite our old flames. And we learn new ones. It's amazing. You're amazing.

Everything has changed. But love remains the same. And better.

For all the little things that surprise me, I love you.

I'm convinced now that it's not my new cleanser, my better diet or execise that's making my skin glow. Rupa-rupanya, it's you.

Comments

Popular Posts