breakfast and QV Market.



After many failed attempts to sleep, I finally dozed off. Just as I was getting deeper and deeper into my slumber, they FREAKINGWOKEUSUP because it was time to clean the waiting area! Arrrrrr. Marah. As it is, I wasn’t that impressed with Melbourne. Now, you disturb me from LalaLand? I is angry alright.

We were asked to leave. It was still cold outside. It just doesn’t make sense because it’s summer! Mengapa mengapa?? We stood outside (and dancing a chicken dance to keep warm) while they cleaned the place up. We were called back in soon after, much to my relief. I obviously couldn’t sleep after that, so off to the ladies I went to freshen up.

I felt alot better about things after that. And of course, the coffee my brother treated us to helped a great deal. Since I couldn’t sleep no more, I decided to snap some photos of the city. The weather was pretty bleak, but it was okay. It’s just something I need getting used to I guess.



After that, we sent our stuff to Hotel Grand Chancellor (I was so, so happy!) on 131 Lonsdale Street. We couldn’t check in because they didn’t have any rooms ready yet. Since we were up I made it a point to make myself up for anything. So our first destination: breakfast.





We went to QV and one of the shops opened at that time was a Bagel Shop (for the life of me I cannot remember the name of that shop) and had a hearty meal. Sedap sangat okayh! I had the one with smoked salmon and salad and had hot chocolate. I was happy and up for anything by this time (or so I thought).

Next, we headed for Queen Victoria Market. 



We were told that if we were looking for souvenirs, Melbourne is definitely the better place, particularly Queen Victoria Market. We were told that there weren’t that many choices in Adelaide and besides they are alot more expensive. So, shopping we went. I was actually tired and moody and my eyelids were drooping. I didn’t know what to buy and there were rows and rows of souvenirs.




After a while, I just got lost. I lost track of how many pieces of what I needed to buy and what I already had in my bags. Serious la pening. So, if someone or no one gets anything or nothing, I'm sorry naik lorry! And believe it or not, things are not cheap at all! I think even the UK is better! Saya betul-betul dah tak larat nak kira. Heee heee.

It was about half past 2 before we headed back to the hotel. The rooms were ready by that time, but there was some kind of mix up. We were sent to the 15th floor after the mix-up at 12th floor.

My siblings slept immediately after we parked our bags in the room. I tried until I was tired to try so I decided to run some water in the bathtub and took a long dip. I washed my head, scrubbed myself clean and after that, I was rejuvenated. I was just waiting for everyone to wake up because I was dead bored by that time.

Comments

Popular Posts