day one raya

I consider myself one of the luckiest persons ever born. I mean, for a start, my Hari Rayas have never been teary. We have never not talked to each other during the joyous celebration. No matter how much we have been arguing or fighting before, we always make way for some happiness. And this year is no exception. If you are my friend on FB, you probably are able to see the photos I was tagged in and I am grateful to Allah for blessing me with these people I can proudly call my family. Just look at these photos:

All smiles. And all crazy.
Even the elders are not spared. With these people, even 1,000 photoshoots won't do.
Before giving duit raya session.
What??? Ada orang tak dapat lagi? Kakak siapkan cukup-cukup je. Siapa tak dapat mintak Aie (cousin on my left)
Actually, we're quite happy to be the source of happiness.
or maybe, Aie isn't all that thrilled. Hahaha
how can you NOT be happy to see this face. I love you long time la Mama!
post bersalaman & duit raya - Take One (oh, wow, behave nya semua)
Take Seven - masih cantik lagi ;)
Take Nine - still so semangat
Take Twelve - Okay bye malas nak layan Hahahah
At night - bunga api session, as usual.
sisters super sayang ;)
I consider myself super lucky to be able to celebrate Raya this way, this time. It definitely is more than I expected, with Atuk gone and all that. Atuk's spirit kept us together. We went back there to honour him, just in case he came by to "visit". Our love is stronger than ever. Even with all the trials and tribulations we had to go through. I love my family. I really, really do :')

Photos courtesy of Fah and Eka ♥


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts