laughing over nothing :))

I’m really glad that I went out with Yaya on Thursday for lunch. It was so refreshing. We had a few good laughs about things I cannot even remember. But it was all in good fun. It’s nice to know that I can always count on her because I know she understands that I didn’t abandon our friendship; I just put it on hiatus temporarily while I searched for myself.

We went to Paddington’s and walloped some good pancakes. Mine this time round isn’t as good as the one I tasted before. It isn’t as scrumptious (though for the life of me I can't recall what the previous one is called and what this one is called either) and I did try to finish but I couldn’t (sorry pancakes). When I ordered, I sort of forgot that I had (just minutes before that while waiting for Yaya to arrive) a sour cream and onion pretzel at Auntie Anne’s. That was super yummy I tell you. In fact, I think I was contemplating on buying a second one but Yaya showed up. Hmm..

Anyways, I’m looking forward to dinner with Sonia. I’m glad she understands how hectic things have been for me too. So, I simply cannot wait to catch up on things with her.

Post exams have been somewhat eventful for me, actually. But I do have several things I need to settle first prior to starting work.

Sometimes, I just wished that the negativity would end. I know that I shouldn’t take things for granted and that things can get tough sometimes, but hey, I am a big girl; I’ll get through it like one. Not to say that I can do (all) things on my own without any supervision, but enough of the negativity already. It’s starting to eat on me. I just feel like jumping on a ferry and jump off it just to make people see that I will try to float regardless of the fact that I am nothing but TERRIFIED of the sea.

Dah, dah. Enough of this negativity.

Off to bed I go.




Comments

Popular Posts