impossible

Apparently, the 2 trips to Baiduri yesterday weren’t enough. I’ve still got some junk left in my room there and in the kitchen. The best part is that none of the things which I brought back are actually junk. They are the notes and books which I have meticulously collected and invested my money in. So; there’s no way I can rid of them. And that means that I won’t have any room to put any of those things which I brought back from Baiduri in my room here in TTDI. Am I making any sense at all??

It’s impossible to clean this room and also that room. It’s just too much to handle. I hate moving. I hate changes. Saya takut bilik roboh ok. This attic is not designed to take too heavy loads. Erk. Takut.

I know my results. And they aren’t pretty. Ahahhahaha. I don’t want to say padan muka because I did try my best. But I guess my best wasn’t the best. Actually, they are the unofficial results of my results. I’ve just got friends in certain places, so I got to know mine pretty early. And I’ve been counting and counting again and again. I don’t know what to do already. I’m just hoping that they eliminate all those minuses from my A’s and then probably I’ll do better?

Ish.

But on a lighter note, I’ll be going somewhere next weekend! I’m so psyched but I don’t want to talk about it yet. Once it’s confirmed I’ll probably write a post about it. Ngee. Too scared to speak too soon :)

Off for now. I’ve got errands to do and cleaning to start. The sister got inspired and started throwing things from her room. And here I am not inspired by anything and writing a blog instead. Ngee.

ciaow cin cau

Comments

Popular Posts