Her Royal Bulatness leaves on a trip.

Over the last 5 days or so, we have travelled 900 kilometres to and back. And it was worth it. Totally worth it.

We didn’t get to ride planes across continents, or backpacked or slept on sidewalks. And no, we didn’t really spend our time being beachbums or snuggling up in romantic suites either.

But we got our time together. Just the 2 of us. I dubbed it the “last kopek” trip.

I was confident that I was fit to travel and was stoked despite the mixed reactions I got from my parents about me travelling so far. But I persevered and insisted that I leave on the trip. It’s my life and in about 2 months or so, it’s going to change. Forever. Not just for me, but for all of us.

And this is what my itinerary looked like (more or less):

Breakfast – ?
Lunch – Tajuddin Hussain
Dinner – Naan

All I could think about on this trip was good food! Because? We left for the Malaysian food haven yo!

And good food is indeed what we got ;)


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts