Seaside

I wanted to see Feringghi again, though I had nothing in particular that I needed or wanted to get. So on the night of our arrival, we took a drive there to visit the night market.

Of course, we didn’t buy anything, seeing that we didn’t really want or need anything. But with so few people around Feringghi, it was easier to see the things sold at the stalls. However, it was disappointing that most shops did not allow photography. I would have loved to post photos of many things; like lovely, lovely pieces of bulky turquoise-aquamarine-coloured jewellery, which I would have bought had the practical monster in me not spoken up in defiance, or the rainbow-coloured pario, which I would have used as a room divider, if only it was longer.

But like I said, I didn’t want to risk starting an argument/confrontation about taking photos of the goods sold at the various stalls, even those which didn’t expressly forbid photography.

And after about 2 rounds of all the stalls, we decided to call it a night. The highlight of the night was, surprise, surprise... this –


The (seriously!) yummy ice cream sold by the roadside, which we shared.

Also, I managed to snap photos of some artwork, which in my opinion at least, was beautiful.

my favourite!

And of course, what's a post without Her Royal Bulatness and her 31-week old bump.



Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts