upon arrival

As I mentioned before, most of the things listed on my itinerary was FOOD. As far as sightseeing goes, there were only 2 places listed under my “must-go” list. And if time and condition permitted, I planned on making this trip as much as a photography trip as I possibly could.

The last time I went to Penang, the first taste of Penang I got was from Tajuddin Hussain. And so, that was the first place we headed to upon arrival. I couldn’t remember what it was that ran out when I came the last time (it was nasi tomato, by the way!), but I remember the ayam ros was a specialty.

So this is what we had.


Good as ever. But as famous as it is, it did not, for some reason, appear on the GPS. So, we turned to a human GPS, my colleague, who told us it was either on King's or Queen's Street. Just in case you're wondering, it's on Lebuh Queen. Oh, but as good as it was, little did I know that there was something much, much, much better than this.


Uhuh. My gastronomic adventure was just about to begin.


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts