what you don't know won't hurt you?

Is it true that people say, what you don’t know won’t hurt you?

To some extent, I think it’s true. That’s probably why I don’t ask questions because the truth hurts and sucks the life and energy out of you. But sometimes, knowing the truth is just what you need. It is in the truth that you see where you stand and in the truth is where you find answers that you’ve always been searching for.

I don’t know what it is that’s making me write this. But actually, I know. I just don’t want to tell. You might curse me for bringing it up when I never had the intention to disclose anything to begin with. I know you probably don’t understand what the hell I’m ranting about, but... I’ve just gone through something traumatic, I don’t know how I’m even going to start.

So, to make things simpler, I won’t start to tell at all.

Suffice to say... what you don't know won’t hurt you... so true... but if the truth is something you actually want to know and you discover it at a stage where everything is irreparable, then... the truth will hurt even more. If you get to know the truth at an early stage where you can mend fences and fix hearts, then, know the truth. What you know will hurt you, and the pain is better than not knowing. Not making sense? I know.

I know I’m just rambling. But ignore and leave if you don’t like it.

Will update later.

Comments

Popular Posts