exams



this is me being silly

and here is abdul not being sick, he's just sick...

There are 4 days to the exams, no 3 days excluding today. I have yet gotten into gear and have not gone into “full swing study mode” yet. I don’t know why it’s so difficult to kick start this time around. I have looked at my Civil Procedure though, but it beats me as to why because that’s the last paper. Surely, I should be concentrating on my earlier papers like BM and Ethics and Criminal Procedure. But I haven’t and I’m starting to freak out a little bit.

This week has been a somewhat eventful one for me. It has seen me going places, even ones I thought I wouldn’t set foot on unless the necessity arose, I drove on streets I thought I would never drive on because of the crazy traffic. But I made it and managed to remember a route or two and this week has also seen me nursing my sick and hospitalised bf. This week has also seen me laugh and cry all at the same time. It has seen me at my most vulnerable, at my most human side. It has seen me maxed out on my mental strength. Yet, the whole experience has been somewhat rejuvenating. Shocking, yes? Yes, very shocking indeed.

Here are some pictures just for fun...

here i am being naughty

and here again

and again

and again

now, abdul is being silly, taking pics while driving...


maybe we'll live and learn,
maybe we'll crash and burn,
maybe you'll stay, maybe you'll leave,
maybe you'll return...
maybe another fight,
maybe we won't survive,
maybe we'll grow,
we'll never know
baby you and i...

we're just ordinary people..
we don't know which way to go...

i miss my Abdul already...





Comments

Popular Posts